Invisible Orthodontics with Invisalign
The invisible orthodontics for everyone!
At Orthoville, all patients can be treated with invisible braces!
We use the most esthetic ceramic braces.
For patients that do not want braces, other treatment options exist to straighten your teeth.
Orthoville is a certified Invisalign provider, a technology that straightens teeth without braces. Ask us if Invisalign is a good option for you!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a very modern technology that moves your teeth according to a prescription designed by Dr. Scalia uniquely for your smile. A series of removable transparent aligners will be prepared for you that allow you to smile without braces!
Each tooth movement is planned with extreme precision using very advanced computerized three-dimensional technology.
Advantages of Invisalign?
- Each removable aligner is invisible, comfortable and prepared uniquely for you
- Aligners can be removed for drinking, eating, and tooth brushing
- With Invisalign, there are no wires in your mouth during treatment
- The plastic is elastic and resilient
- Invisalign uses light forces
- The computer simulations of your smile allow you to see the planned movements
- Before treatment begins, your final smile can be shown to you
The steps for Invisalign treatment are:
- A consultation appointment with Dr. Scalia using pictures and videos to discuss your goals and explain the treatment
- A 3D scan of your teeth to record and measure your teeth and bite
- Scalia prepares your prescription for Invisalign according to your specific needs
- Once your Invisalign aligners arrive 2-4 weeks later, we will schedule your appointment to begin
- You will wear each aligner for approximately 10 days without removing them unless you eat, drink, or brush your teeth
- The length of treatment depends on your specific treatment needs and goals